Thank you to those who have expressed interest in contributing to the *Digital
Library Pedagogy Coobook* already! If you are still thinking about it,
the *Intent
to Contribute Form* is open through today.

The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy <https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy>
professional development and resource sharing subgroup invites all
interested digital library pedagogy practitioners to contribute to the
creation of an online, open resource focused on lesson plans and concrete
instructional strategies. The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy group
<https://wiki.diglib.org/Pedagogy> is an informal community within the
larger DLF community that is open to anyone interested in learning about or
collaborating on digital library pedagogy
<http://acrl.ala.org/dh/2016/05/11/forging-a-community-of-practice-for-digital-library-pedagogy-an-update-from-the-new-digital-library-federation-digital-library-pedagogy-group>.
We use the hashtag #DLFteach
<https://twitter.com/hashtag/dlfteach?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash>
to organize Twitter conversation, and we also hold open office hours via
the Digital Humanities Slack
<https://www.diglib.org/dlfteach-slack-channel-office-hours>.

Further information about the scope and planned work scheduled can be found
below. We welcome practitioners from all digital library settings, roles,
and career stages. Experience is less important than willingness to be
involved in the process of creating this resource. Interested contributors
should complete the *Intent to Contribute* form at
bit.ly/dlfteach-cookbook-contributors by *May 31, 2018*.

The Call for Participation can also be viewed at
bit.ly/cfp-dlfteach-cookbook.

On behalf of the future editors of this project, we are excited about the
interest and look forward to working together this summer!

*Chelcie Juliet Rowell*
Digital Scholarship Librarian & History Liaison, O'Neill Library, Boston
College
Book an appointment <https://chelcie.youcanbook.me> • [log in to unmask]
 • 617.552.8125 <617-552-8125> • ds.bc.edu • @ararebit
<https://twitter.com/ararebit>