Thank you to those who have expressed interest in contributing to the Digital Library Pedagogy Coobook already! If you are still thinking about it, the Intent to Contribute Form is open through today.

The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy professional development and resource sharing subgroup invites all interested digital library pedagogy practitioners to contribute to the creation of an online, open resource focused on lesson plans and concrete instructional strategies. The DLF Digital Library Pedagogy group is an informal community within the larger DLF community that is open to anyone interested in learning about or collaborating on digital library pedagogy. We use the hashtag #DLFteach to organize Twitter conversation, and we also hold open office hours via the Digital Humanities Slack.

Further information about the scope and planned work scheduled can be found below. We welcome practitioners from all digital library settings, roles, and career stages. Experience is less important than willingness to be involved in the process of creating this resource. Interested contributors should complete the Intent to Contribute form at bit.ly/dlfteach-cookbook-contributors by May 31, 2018.

The Call for Participation can also be viewed at bit.ly/cfp-dlfteach-cookbook.

On behalf of the future editors of this project, we are excited about the interest and look forward to working together this summer!

Chelcie Juliet Rowell
Digital Scholarship Librarian & History Liaison, O'Neill Library, Boston College