How do you feel about the tiny house movement? I'm totally on board. I love the idea of living more sustainably by inhabiting a smaller space. Solar panels and a gray water system for the vegetable garden, a loft bed and a living area like a Swiss army knife. It's the convergence of all my favorite things: nature, cozy spaces, and a great excuse to spend holidays eating at my mom's house instead of having people over to mine. Aha.

This week we received a few submissions to the DLF Jobs Board:

View past listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you’re in luck! You can submit it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re a  DLF member affiliate!

Wishing you a cozy, 'tiny house' kind of weekend,
Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers