Dear colleagues:

I’m writing to share news from OSSArcFlow, an IMLS-funded two year project to investigate, synchronize, and model workflows for curating born-digital content using open source software (OSS) platforms.

We've just published visual representations of the current workflows at each of our 12 partner institutions.  Representing a “snapshot in time,” these documents show how a diverse group of institutions are using BitCurator, Archivematica, and ArchivesSpace to curate their born-digital content. They also provide an essential starting point for synthesizing and comparing the gaps and overlaps that currently exist between common OSS tools and environments.

See all the workflows -> bit.ly/ossarcflow

Give us brief feedback ->  bit.ly/2NHjsQ3

Sign up for quarterly project updates->  http://eepurl.com/c2YyHz

Read the OSSArcFlow Summer 2018 newsletter ->  bit.ly/ossarcflowqu

Sincerely,

Alex Chassanoff

Alexandra M. Chassanoff, PhD

Research Program Officer, Educopia Institute

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://softarchitectures.wordpress.com

Twitter: amchass