Dear colleagues,

Please join the National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) Advisory Board in planning next steps forward for digital stewardship.

Have ideas for NDSR's next sectors, hosts, and/or projects? We can advise on organizing and funding your vision. Since 2013, NDSR has supported forward-thinking project work in Washington, D.C., Boston, and New York, in biodiversity collections, public broadcast stations, and in art libraries and museums. See these descriptions of current<https://ndsr-program.org/current-residents-and-hosts/> and completed<https://ndsr-program.org/past-hosts-and-mentors/> projects for reference and inspiration.

We invite you to join us on social media, via web conference, and in-person to discuss future iterations of NDSR's cohort-based catalyst projects for stewarding born-digital resources in your information and cultural heritage organizations. More details and instructions for joining these upcoming events in July and August may be found here on our blog: https://ndsr-program.org/2018/07/06/whats-next-for-digital-stewardship/

Thursday, July 26, at 5PM Pacific, 8PM Eastern

Online Q&A with #NDSRtweets: A live, hour-long Twitter chat with NDSR Advisory Board members

Monday, August 6, at 11AM Pacific, 2PM Eastern

Blueprint for digital stewardship: How to create the next NDSR: A live webinar with NDSR Advisory Board members and program administrators

Wednesday, August 15, at 6PM Eastern

Meet NDSR at Archives/Records 2018: A meet-up with NDSR Advisory Board members

Looking forward to your questions and ideas,

Elizabeth England on behalf of the NDSR Advisory Board

Questions for the advisory board? Reach us directly at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Elizabeth England
Digital Archivist
Special Collections
The Sheridan Libraries