Hi all,

A researcher contacted my colleagues seeking advice in locating a software package that would provide archival management, metadata creation, indexing, and annotation functionality for a digitized collection of several thousand textual and photographic documents, with multi-user access and authentication controls. We aren't aware of an all-in-one solution, as our internal workflows involve Islandora, AtoM and more. Does anyone have any insight into proprietary solutions so we can offer her some suggestions?

Many thanks,
Jordan

Jordan Hale (they/them/theirs)
Digital Repositories Librarian, University of Waterloo Library<http://uwaterloo.ca/library>
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / 519 888 4567 x40135