Earlier this month, as part of a Kress Foundation-supported initiative, DLF put out an open call seeking new institutional members engaged with the arts.

We originally expected to be able to support five new members, but I’m glad to share that, after an overwhelming amount of interest in the program (and with internal funds as well as additional generosity on Kress’s part), there will be fourteen organizations joining DLF:

Representatives will be attending the Forum this year and participating in Museums Cohort activities (which include a virtual meeting on September 28 and an in-person meet-up, both of which are open to anyone interested). They will also be invited to get more involved with DLF working groups and other programs.

Please see the full announcement for more details, and join me in welcoming these organizations to DLF.

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers