Dear all,

With generous support from the Samuel H. Kress Foundation, the Digital Library Federation is offering five free 2018-2019 DLF memberships to institutions engaged with the arts.

These institutions will join the DLF Museums Cohort: a space for the community to discuss digital collections questions that are particular to museums and museum libraries, and to tackle topics that resonate across museums, archives, and libraries.

As part of the initiative, staff from cohort institutions will be invited to meet both virtually and during a working group session at the DLF Forum. Learn more about the Cohort and benefits of being a DLF member: https://www.diglib.org/groups/membership-cohorts/museums-cohort/

Interested institutions should submit the following information by August 17th:

Arts institutions of all sizes and focuses are welcome to apply.

P.S. Anyone interested in learning more about DLF and meeting other professionals working at the intersection of GLAM fields is welcome to join in Cohort activities. Sign up for our mailing list to participate in the group’s first call and to learn more about our meet-up at the Forum! (And please help spread the word.)

-Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers