Registration will close for the second CS3DP (Community Standards for 3D Data Preservation) forum on Wednesday, August 8th. We are looking forward to an interesting and productive event, please to view the agenda here.

 The registration form is HERE.

Sign up soon if you’re interested.

Hope to see you there!

From: Scates Kettler, Hannah R
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 1:38 PM
Subject: 3D preservation conference

Registration for the second CS3DP (Community Standards for 3D Data Preservation) forum event is open!  The registration form is HERE.

CS3DP Forum 2, hosted by The University of Michigan, will take place August 13th, 14th, and a half-day on the 15th, 2018.  The meeting will bring together researchers, librarians, curators, faculty, and other professionals from the United States and abroad to continue work toward development of interdisciplinary, community developed standards for 3D data preservation. This event will include presentations and discussions on best practices, management/storage, metadata, rights/ownership, and access/discoverability of 3D data, as well as the organization of future efforts.  We are pleased to announce that Todd Swanson has agreed to give a plenary presentation on exciting 3D projects at The Walt Disney Archives.

The registration fee is $50 for professionals and $20 for students.  Additional information about the event can be found on the event website and on the project wiki.

Scholarships are available for students and those with financial need.  Scholarship applicants should use this form to apply.

We encourage you to register soon, space is limited and hotel blocks close on July 13th.

Note: Invited speakers will be registered automatically

Hannah Scates Kettler

Digital Humanities Librarian | University of Iowa Libraries

125 Washington St, Iowa City, IA 52242

319.384.3432