Hi everyone,

I've moved across the country and started a new job. Fun!

I'm in the process of redesigning my new library's website basically from
the ground up. I'm fortunate enough to have pretty much full code access
and ability to do what I want. But with great flexibility comes great
stress!

I'm hoping one or a few of you fine folks would be willing to look at the
occasional screenshot and give even very brief feedback (off-list). I'd
like to have a very solid first draft before sharing with my new
colleagues.

Thanks for considering.

Warm regards,

Brad

--
Brad Coffield, MLIS
Assistant Librarian for Instruction and Web Development