I'm pleased to announce the publication of the September 2018 issue of
*Information
Technology and Libraries*, LITA's open-access, peer-reviewed journal.

Do you have an idea for an article you'd like to contribute? I look forward
to hearing from you.

Ken Varnum
Editor, ITAL
University of Michigan
https://www.lib.umich.edu/users/varnum

*Information Technology and Libraries*Vol 37, No 3 (2018)

Letter from the Editor (September 2018)

by Kenneth J. Varnum

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10747

President’s Message: Rebuilding Our Identity, Together

by Bohyun Kim

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10703

Getting to Yes: Stakeholder Buy-In for Implementing Emerging Technologies
in Your Library

by Ida Arlene Joiner

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10746

Information Technology and Libraries at 50: The 1980s in Review

by Mark Dehmlow

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10749

Enhancing Visibility of Vendor Accessibility Documentation

by Samuel Kent Willis and Faye O'Reilly

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10240

Efficiently Processing and Storing Library Linked Data using Apache Spark
and Parquet

by Kumar Sharma, Ujjal Marjit, and Utpal Biswas

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10177

The Open Access Citation Advantage: Does It Exist and What Does It Mean for
Libraries?

by Colby Lil Lewis

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10604

Of the People for the People: Digital Literature Resource Knowledge
Recommendation Based on User Cognition

by Wen Lou, Hui Wang, and Jiangen He

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10060

PAL: Toward a Recommendation System for Manuscripts

by Scott Ziegler and Richard Shrake

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10357

Library Space Information Model Based on GIS — A Case Study of Shanghai
Jiao Tong University

by Yaqi Shen

https://ejournals.bc.edu/ojs/index.php/ital/article/view/10308