Dear colleagues,

The Association for Computers and the Humanities (ACH) is pleased to announce this Call for Proposals for ACH 2019, to be held in Pittsburgh, PA, July 23-26. The conference will be hosted by Carnegie Mellon University, Duquesne University, and the University of Pittsburgh.

CFP details: http://ach2019.ach.org/cfp/cfp-call-for-participation-en/ (with options for access in Spanish and French)

Deadline for the CFP: Nov. 10, 2018

Submission site: https://www.conftool.org/ach2019/

Please note in the CFP the “Suggested Proposal Types and Duration” details as well.

Areas of engagement for the proposals include but are not limited to:

ACH recognizes that this work is inherently and inextricably sociopolitical, and thus additionally, but not exclusively, welcomes scholarship that emphasizes social justice through the use of computers and related technologies in the study of humanistic subjects.

We hope you’ll consider submitting a proposal to participate in ACH’s first conference!

All best,

Patricia

(ACH Executive Council | Communications Officer)

——

Patricia Hswe

Program Officer | Scholarly Communications

The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation

Email: [log in to unmask] | Phone: 212-500-2521

She/her/hers and my name | ORCID: 0000-0003-0013-2655