Hi everyone,

 A quick announcement to let you know that we have extended he DH@Guelph
Summer Workshops Call for Proposals to September 14th, 2018. I've included
the original call below. Please do consider submitting a workshop!

******************

We are excited to announce that we are holding an open call for course
proposals for our fifth year of summer workshops, to be held in May 2019.
Workshops on any aspect of digital humanities work will be considered.
Proposals will be selected by the local organizing committee with a view to
maintaining the workshops’ emphasis on diversity in the digital humanities,
meeting demand for particular topics, and instructor experience and
qualifications.

The Summer Workshops will run over four days, May 7th-10th, 2019.
DHatGuelph covers the cost of travel, residence accommodation, and a modest
honorarium for visiting instructors. Note that our budget is limited with a
view to keeping participant costs reasonable, so if your expenses will be
significant we are unlikely to be able to accept the proposal.

To propose a course, please fill in the following form
<https://goo.gl/forms/CWgAjWdADGU9YlqH2>.

Applications are due September 1st, 2018. We plan to offer a maximum of 10
courses in 2019, so adhering to the deadline is necessary for
consideration. You will be notified of results by Oct 1, 2018.

If you'd like to see what courses were offered last year, please take a
look at the 2018 DH@Guelph Summer Workshops
<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/dhguelph/summer2018/ws>. Please do not
hesitate to approach us about ideas for potential workshops.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Warmly,

Susan Brown (Director) and Kim Martin (Associate Director), DH@Guelph