*** Cross posted to multiple lists ***

Ideas are only great when they're shared. If you’ve got an interesting project in research communication, or if you’ve got an idea and want to get some feedback, submit a poster and join us for FORCE2018 in Montreal this October.

Posters are a good way to connect with the community and talk through what you’re working on. We’re looking for poster submissions that address any aspect of research communication and engagement, such as:

To submit your poster for consideration by the program committee, write a short paragraph describing your project and send it in by September 21.

SUBMIT NOW

Posters will be on display throughout the two-day conference. There are four dedicated Poster Sessions listed on the conference schedule when presenters should plan to stand by their posters. All posters are eligible to be highlighted in the Power Pitch Poster Presentation session after Thursday's lunch. More information on that will be sent to accepted submission after September 21. Poster presenters must also register to attend the conference.

Already been invited to present a poster? Great! If you have any questions, please DM @force11rescomm, join the public FORCE11 Slack, or email [log in to unmask]

What is FORCE2018?

FORCE2018 is a different conference. It promotes open discussions on an open future for scholarly communications. It looks beyond the publication to the needs of all involved in the research enterprise, including the producers and the users of research.

The wide variety of this year’s talks cover many themes, including

Sometimes controversial. Often different. Always inspiring.

Why else should you attend?

What makes the FORCE2018 conference special, and unmissable, is the opportunity to connect and collaborate with committed people from across sectors. We may approach things from different perspectives, but we all care about research.

We all want to realise the benefits of enhanced access to the world’s knowledge.

So, please join us for three days in fabulous Montreal, Canada and engage in great conversation.

The FORCE2018 Conference will be held in Montreal, Canada on October 11 & 12, 2018 at the New Residence Conference Center at McGill University. Pre-conference workshops held on October 10 at Concordia University's Webster Library. You can check out the full schedule here.

Thanks! We'll look forward to seeing you there.

JB, John and Carly

On behalf of the Lead Organizing Team

On behalf of the Lead Organizing Team
Violeta Ilik