Do you do scholarship, activism, software development, law, or something
else awesome in the internet-and-society space? Would you like to carry on
that work in the midst of a multidisciplinary cohort of brilliant people?
MPOW has opened its call for 2019-2020 fellows:

https://cyber.harvard.edu/getinvolved/fellowships/1920Fellows

Please have a look if this sounds like your sort of thing. I'm not involved
with the selection process, but I'm happy to answer questions about Berkman
Klein and Cambridge, MA. There are also several fellows, affiliates, and
alumni in the library world, whom I invite to chime in :)

Note that fellows are expected to spend a fair fraction of their time
physically present in Cambridge but affiliates can be more loosely coupled,
so please think about this whether or not you're in the area.

--
Andromeda Yelton
Web Applications Developer, Berkman Klein Center: https://cyber.harvard.edu