Hello again,

Pardon the second email, but I made a grievous oversight when I neglected to acknowledge the excellent support we received from Katherine Kim at DLF. It was an unintentional oversight and while I’m glad that I avoided a call-out, I am deeply embarrassed to have committed the error in the first place.

Katherine provided copy editing and format expertise, which enhanced the readability and presentation of the information.

Thank you, Katherine, for all the support and labor you have given to this effort and to the Working Group at large!

Yasmeen

Sent from the road.