Code4Lib 2019 is a loosely-structured conference that provides people working at the intersection of libraries/archives/museums/cultural heritage and technology with a chance to share ideas, be inspired, and forge collaborations.

For more information about the Code4Lib community, please visit http://code4lib.org/about/.

The conference will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton in San José, California, from February 19, 2019 - February 22, 2019.  More information about Code4lib 2019 is available on this year’s conference website.

Keynote speaker nominations for the 2019 Code4Lib Conference <http://2019.code4lib.org/> will be accepted from *October 1, 2018* until *October 22, 2018*. Nominations should be made on our wiki page <https://wiki.code4lib.org/2019_Keynote_Speakers_Nominations>.

The criteria for nominating a candidate to act as keynote are below:

- Speaker’s name (First Name, Last Name)

- Brief description of individual (250-word max)

- Pertinent links (Maximum of 3)

- Contact information of candidate (email address)

We strongly encourage you to nominate speakers who are local to the Bay Area.

** If you would prefer to submit a nomination anonymously, please send your nominee(s) to Clara Turp at: [log in to unmask]