*** My apologies for cross-posting this message ***

I also apologize for my delay in sharing results from a survey of
technologies and technology skills used by librarians and library staff
members that I posted here back in late September 2018.  I am happy to
point you toward them at https://tinyurl.com/y74pwdrf (or the longer URL
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qC948ITpCB0pKEyJwG8eonGAAhShmOKcj7ZnnEBh-rk/edit?usp=sharing>
if you need that).

My thanks to everyone who took time to take the survey. More details from
the survey will be available in the 6th edition of my book (*The
Neal-Schuman Library Technology Companion* - ALA, 2019), which should be
out by next summer. I hope these results are of interest and advance our
collective understanding of what skills and competencies are widely present
and/or required in libraries. I would be happy to answer any questions you
might have on the survey.

Please let me know if you have any questions or further thoughts on
technology competencies in general or this survey in particular.  Thank you!

John

*John J. Burke, MSLS*, [he, him, his], *Library Director & Principal
Librarian *

Gardner-Harvey Library, Miami University Regionals, Middletown, OH 45042

[log in to unmask] | 513-727-3293 | http://miamioh.edu/burkejj

Text your research questions to 513-273-5360

Want to create something? Come visit our TEC Lab makerspace
<http://www.mid.miamioh.edu/library/makerspace.htm>!

Have you noticed another staff member going above and beyond?

Nominate them
<https://miamioh.formstack.com/forms/staff_highlight_nomination> and the
Miami University Regionals Staff Forum will recognize them at our next
meeting!