Are there any other Browzine / thirdiron (https://thirdiron.com/)
users out there who are seeing an issue with browzine forgetting which
institution it's meant to be authenticating against when used by off
campus users who have not previously logged into our institutional
systems with this browser?

We are linking to browzine from PRIMO on item pages, with our
institutional code in the URL. From on campus everything works. For
off campus users who are already logged into PRIMO everything works.
For off campus users who are already logged into other institutional
systems (SAML / ADFS) everything works.  For off campus users who
logged into these systems in a previous browser session things seem to
work. But other users get sent to a WAYF (where are you from) page and
have to select our institution, despite the institution being in the
URL.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

cheers
stuart