Dear colleagues,

SWIB18 in Bonn, Germany, will start in less than three weeks.
Registration is still open: http://swib.org/swib18/registration.html

While two pre-conference workshops are booked out, few seats are still
available for the other four workshops.

All the best
Joachim

--
Adrian Pohl
hbz - Hochschulbibliothekszentrum des Landes NRW