Hi all! The Call for Proposals deadline for the 2019 RDAP has been extended to Friday November 30th.

Research Data Access and Preservation Summit (RDAP) invites proposals for its upcoming summit at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, FL on May 15-17, 2019.

RDAP Summit is a 2-day single-track, affordable event for research data support practitioners, with optional workshops available on a third day for a small additional fee. The program includes panels, lightning talks, a poster session, discussions, and optional workshops.
This year’s theme is Building Communities.

The planning committee encourages presenters to propose topics that address how different communities are impacted by our systems, technology, values, and practices; who our communities are by and for; and to look at data services through a critical lens.

Once again, RDAP and the Journal of eScience Librarianship (JeSLIB) will continue their partnership. RDAP presenters will have the opportunity to submit papers to a special issue of JeSLIB.

Submit/more info: http://rdapassociation.org/cfp/
Contact: Tisha Mentnech (tisha.mentnech at utah.edu) and Carolyn Bishoff (cbishoff at umn.edu), Conference Committee co-chairs

If you have any questions about deadlines please reach out!

-Tisha

​Tisha Mentnech, MSLIS
Research and Data Services Librarian​
Pronouns: she/her

Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library
10 N 1900 E, Bld 589
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5890 | 801.587.9247

[UofU_HSLibrary_Horizontal_RedCMY]