DLF is now accepting applications for tuition grants to the 2019 Digital Humanities Summer Institute (DHSI) in Victoria, B.C.!

The Digital Humanities Summer Institute has grown by leaps and bounds, and we are excited to connect our DLF-DHSI Tuition Grant recipients with its extensive offerings in the summer of 2019. (June 3-7 and 10-14)

DLF affiliates (staff, students, and faculty from a DLF member institution) not interested in a tuition scholarship opportunity are welcome to register for DHSI courses at any time, using DLF discount codes available here: http://dhsi.org/registration.html. Courses fill quickly, so don’t delay!

Who’s eligible:

The award will cover tuition only, and is available to participants from DLF member institutions. (Check your eligibility.) Applicants or their employers are responsible for the costs of travel and lodging, and winners must register by April 1st in order to use the award.

How to apply:

The application requests the following information:

DLF-DHSI grant recipients will also be invited to contribute a DLF blog post about their experiences after the event.

Applications are due November 23rd.

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers