Hi John,

I would suggest a patch board (some people use additional aides such as
roller mice, that need power).  A variety of keyboards, mice etc might be
nice (one place where I worked, we acted as a center for all employees and
members of the public who could come and try out the kit to see if it would
help).

Rather than having a wheelchair accessible desk (or additionally) you might
consider an adjustable height desk - some people prefer to stand as they
find sitting/standing transits difficult or time-consuming.

If you have historic documents or photographs, I'd suggest a CCTV system -
these are brilliant and allow great magnification, colour shifts (so that
people can see in the spectrum they can see), etc.

Best wishes,

Pat

Pat Reynolds

Executive Director,
Free UK Genealogy

--
*- -*

*Dr Pat Reynolds*
Executive Director
Free UK Genealogy  <http://www.freeukgenealogy.org.uk/>
A Charitable Incorporated Organisation registered in England and Wales,
number 1167484
VAT registration: 233 0105 70

​+44 ​1723 362616  ​ +44 7943 145387
Westwood House,Westwood, Scarborough YO11 2JD, UK