Mark your calendar and join us!
#DLFds Twitter chat
Tuesday, 18 December, 3:00-4:00 EST
Hosted by @HogenboomKaren, @elotroalex, and @Leigh_Bonds
Our discussion will focus on digital scholarship assessment:
· Which aspects of your DS work are you assessing and what is the goal of your DS assessment?
· What benchmarks or rubrics do you use to assess DS work? (Please share details.)
· What tools do you use to track DS/DH activities for assessment purposes?
· What specific information do you capture about DS/DH consultations?
· What feedback do you gather about DS/DH instruction (lectures, seminars, workshops, etc.)?
· How do you track and report unmet needs and support requests?
We look forward to hearing your effective practices and innovative approaches.
to manage your DLF-ANNOUNCE subscription, visit diglib.org/announce