ISLE <https://github.com/Islandora-Collaboration-Group/ISLE> version 1.1 is
completed and was released on Nov 24th!

ISLE v1.1 builds on the success of v1.0 by making the customization of ISLE
(and Islandora) a simple process of modifying environment files (.env).
This newest version of ISLE also aligns our Docker images to Docker and
community standards where applicable. (And Release notes
<https://islandora-collaboration-group.github.io/ISLE-Documentation/09_release_notes/release_notes/>
)

Give it a test-drive with the ISLE Documentation
<https://islandora-collaboration-group.github.io/ISLE-Documentation/>!

Big Cheers to our Maintainers: Ben R, Francesca L, Carolyn M, Mark S, Shaun
T, and David K-C!
More Big Cheers to our Testers: Mark M, Jessie C, Kevin S, and Gavin M!

*What is ISLE?*
ISLE is a community project that uses replaceable Docker images to
streamline and largely automate the process of installing and maintaining
the entire Islandora 7.x stack, while at the same time enabling
institutions to create customizations that persist separately from core
code. The result is the ability to easily, quickly and regularly update an
institution’s entire Islandora stack. Maintaining ISLE requires
significantly less time and staff, and also reduces the dependency on
expert technical staff and outside vendors.

– The ISLE Maintainers: Ben R, Francesca L, Carolyn M, Mark S, Shaun T, and
David K-C!