Registration is now open for Code4Lib 2019 in sunny San José, CA! You can register here <http://www.cvent.com/d/ybq5dx/4W> or follow the link on the conference home page <https://2019.code4lib.org/>.

Keynote speakers determined!

We are very excited to announce that Code4Lib 2019 will feature keynotes from Safiya Noble and Tara Robertson.

Dr. Safiya U. Noble is an assistant professor at the University of Southern California (USC) Annenberg School of Communication. Her critically-acclaimed monograph on racist and sexist algorithmic bias in commercial search engines is entitled Algorithms of Oppression: How Search Engines Reinforce Racism (NYU Press).

Tara Robertson is an intersectional feminist who uses data and research to advocate for equality and inclusion. She has more than 10 years experience making open source and tech communities more diverse and welcoming. Her core values are social justice, collaboration and all things open–open source, open access and open education.

You can read more about the keynote speakers, as well as all other conference speakers, on the website: <https://2019.code4lib.org/speakers/>

Conference Details

When: Tuesday, February 19th (preconferences) to Friday, February 22nd
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton, San José
Fees:
- Preconference Day: $50 per half day ($100 for full)
- Early Bird Registration (by Jan. 23rd): $395
- Registration after Jan. 23rd: $450
- Hotel Room: $200

When you register, you will be able to select one all-day workshop or two half-day workshops. As with past Code4Lib conferences, it will be possible to register for the main conference, the main conference + pre-conference day, or only for the pre-conference day. We will open pre-conference-only registration in mid-January.

Code4Lib is offering plus one tickets for the Code4Lib 2019 Reception, to be held at The Tech Museum on Wednesday February 20, 2019. Each conference attendee is limited to one (1) plus one ticket. The cost for the Reception Ticket is $60 and can be paid during registration or on-site.

As a reminder, all attendees must abide by the Code of Conduct, a copy of which can be found at <http://2019.code4lib.org/conduct/>.

We look forward to seeing you in February!

- The 2019 Local Planning Committee