Have you seen “Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse? I watched it almost a month ago, but still think about it all the time.

Some days, I marvel at the incredible visual style (or more accurately, spend a few minutes exclaiming, “how the heck?!?” while flipping through the art book for the film). In other moments, I do a quiet fist pump about the portrayal of a biracial family onscreen. Mostly, though, I just play this song over and over and over.

Isn’t it nice to find something you like that much? In that spirit, some exciting new positions submitted to DLF Jobs:

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly on our site—for free, if you’re from a DLF member institution.

Best of luck on the job hunt!

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers