Last weekend I did some very important research on cats with Instagram accounts and have concluded that they’re the best thing about the internet and maybe life in general. Not convinced? Please refer to exhibit A: Primus at the fjord, exhibit B: Nathan swimming in the ocean, and exhibit C: Mies, who just needed a little snack.

If you’re somehow still unmoved, maybe one of these newly-posted DLF Jobs will be your ‘best thing’ instead:

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly—for free, if you’re from a DLF member institution.

Wishing you a lovely day,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers