It’s almost Valentine’s Day! The holiday elicits an amazing spectrum of reactions, from excitement to eyerolls. But I love hearing about the unique ways people celebrate. Holidays are, after all, about forging traditions that work for you. Do you really lean into the traditional romance? Go paintballing? Sit it out altogether? I’d love to know.

Just a handful of new jobs to share this week:

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly—for free, if you’re from a DLF member institution.

P.S. - Consider printing out these Pride and Prejudice-themed anti-Valentine’s Day cards, which are a favorite of mine. (“What excellent boiled potatoes.” Mr. Collins, you absolute git.)

Have a good week,

Becca

Becca Quon

Program Associate for Advancement & Awards

Digital Library Federation (DLF)

diglib.org | clir.org | @CLIRDLF |she/her/hers