Dear All,

On 8-12 April 2019, we will be running our JHOVE hack week. Join us to
collaborate with participants around the world to help improve JHOVE for
all. JHOVE is an open source file format validation tool, widely used by
the digital preservation community.

We have created a dedicated milestone on GitHub
<https://github.com/openpreserve/jhove/milestone/12>, detailing the issues
to address during the hack week. The goal is to include these fixes and
features in JHOVE 1.24 which is due in December.

Sign up to join in
<https://www.universe.com/events/jhove-hack-week-tickets-boston-spa-93LPRG?buttonColor=#c73079&buttonText=Sign%20up>!
We will send you the timetable and links for the check-in calls, and will
keep you up to date with progress throughout the week. Let us know your
GitHub ID and when you are available, as this will help us get set up and
finalise the timetable. If you sign up and then cannot take part during the
week - no problem! We understand people are busy and that plans change.

Everyone is welcome! Please sign up by Friday 5 April.
For more information take a look at the event webpage
<https://openpreservation.org/event/jhove-hack-week-april-2019/>. If you
have any questions, please get in touch.

Kind Regards,
Charlotte

--
Charlotte Armstrong | Project Officer