Are you a conservator, or interested in conservation? DLF is offering a free registration for the annual meeting of The American Institute for Conservation (May 13-17 2019, Uncasville CT<https://www.conservation-us.org/annual-meeting/aic-annual-meeting>) as part of our GLAM Cross-Pollinator Registration Award program.

Building on a program initially supported generous Kress grants in 2015-2017<https://www.diglib.org/2017-kressdlf-glam-cross-pollinator-awards/> and with the continuing generosity of our partner organizations, the Cross-Pollinator program endeavors to build bridges among our communities, bringing new voices and perspectives to our Forum and continuing our efforts at “cross-pollination” by sending accomplished practitioners to valuable conferences they might not otherwise visit.

An award covers the cost of registration at the conference and can be applied retroactively for a refund if payment has already been submitted. The awardee’s only obligations to DLF are to fully engage in the conference and write a brief reflection on their experience for the DLF blog.

Applicants must be students, faculty, or staff from a DLF member institution<https://www.diglib.org/about/members/>—but are not otherwise required to be associated with DLF.

It's a quick application (just send us your resume + a 500 word personal statement) and the deadline Friday March 8!
https://www.diglib.org/2018-glam-cross-pollinator-registration-awards/

And a hot tip from your awards manager: We’ve gotten very few applications so far, so please do consider applying or sharing!

All the best,
Becca