Open Repositories 2019 registration is open!

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 14th International Conference on Open Repositories, OR2019: All the User Needs, June 10-13th, 2019 in Hamburg, Germany.
http://or2019.net/registration/

Early Bird fee is €300 (until April 21, 2019)
Please sign up for workshops after registering,
http://or2019.net/workshops.

We are also proud to announce our keynote speakers for OR 2019!

Opening Keynote - Jeff Gothelf
Jeff Gothelf  is a designer, agile practitioner and a sought-after international speaker. Jeff is one of the leading voices in the UX community and an expert on Lean UX, which combines UX with agile principles.  Jeff is the author of the O’Reilly book, ”Lean UX: Applying lean principles to improve user experience”.

Closing Keynote - Heather Piwowar
Heather Piwowar is a cofounder of Impactstory, the nonprofit company behind the Unpaywall database for Open Access discovery.  A longtime advocate for Open Science, Dr. Piwowar is also a leading researcher in research data availability and reuse, including a seminal paper measuring the citation benefit of publicly available research data.

Conference website: http://or2019.net/
Hashtag: #OpenRepo2019

We are looking forward to seeing you all in Hamburg,

Jyrki Ilva, Jessica Lindholm and Torsten Reimer
Chairs of the Program Committee OR19

Iris Vogel, Juliane Jacob, Hagen Peukert and Kai Wörner

Local Hosts OR19 Universität Hamburg

Sarah L. Shreeves

Vice Dean, University of Arizona Libraries

520.621.0717