Dear colleagues,

Simon Fraser University Library is currently welcoming applications for a full-time, term (May 2019-August 2021) Digital Scholarship Librarian. The position posting is attached.

This posting is to fill my upcoming leave, so please do reach out to me directly if you have any questions. It's a fantastic position, working with an amazing team. I hope you'll consider applying and sharing with your communities!

To be given assured consideration, applications must be submitted by 9:00 am (PST) 15 April 2019.

Kind regards,

Rebecca Dowson

Rebecca Dowson
Digital Scholarship Librarian
Simon Fraser University Library
[log in to unmask] | 778.782.5869

Located on the unceded, ancestral, and rightful territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) peoples