Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all for the tremendous response to the first BitCurator Consortium
<https://bitcuratorconsortium.org/> roundtable of 2019, “The Ethics of
Born-Digital Collecting” featuring Alexandra Dolan-Mescal (Documenting the
Now <https://www.docnow.io/>), Yvonne Ng (Witness.org <https://witness.org/>),
Jessica Venlet (UNC Chapel Hill
<https://guides.lib.unc.edu/prf.php?account_id=121448>), and Lauren
Work (University
of Virginia <https://www.library.virginia.edu/staff/lw2cd>).

As some of you might have already noted, registration is now full, but we
are delighted to announce that *a recording of the roundtable will be made
freely available by Wednesday, March 27. Once the recording is available,
we will make the announcement via our news list, so please **subscribe here*
<http://eepurl.com/defWBz>* if you would like to receive email
notification.*

Again, a wholehearted thanks to our guest speakers and to everyone who has
already committed their time and energy to this conversation.

If you have any questions about the recording or the roundtable, please
feel free to reach out to me ([log in to unmask]) or Alex Chassanoff (

With many thanks, and best wishes,

Hannah

--
Hannah Ballard <https://educopia.org/staff/hannah-ballard>