Hello everyone,

I'm working on a proof of concept web application for common library data
conversions with support for large files.
The application is build using a serverless architecture, which allows me
do this at scale and at low cost.

Online Bibliographic Metadata Tools
https://tools4lib.com

I currently have working conversions with large file support for MARC, XML,
JSON, RDF and JSON-LD.
There are of course many great open source tools for converting bib
formats. My goal is to make these file conversions convenient and easy,
without the need to download software or any programming knowledge.
Please try it out and let me know what you think. What common data
conversions do you do?
If there is enough interest, I will continue to develop more features.

Thanks.
Thomas