Altmetic is great for capturing social media buzz.

Unfortunately it has a very narrow selective view of impact, which
means that many classes of publication aren't captured.

It also has no notion of conflict of interest, so institutions which
have twitter bots connected to their institutional repositories
automatically inflate all publications by one (if you're looking for
one of these on the cheap, I recommend https://ifttt.com/ which I use
for https://twitter.com/KiwiPhDs ). Institutions with real marketing
budgets are really making hay.

cheers