Do you ever get the urge to print out and save your online exchanges? I’m not even talking about really momentous stuff like an @ from Beyonce—though obviously that’s something you would want on your gravestone. Sometimes I just really treasure a 3am DM from someone who saw a thing and thought of me, or a mundane text message that signs off with “Love, Dad”.

Somewhere on my hard drive I actually do have a folder of screenshots; things like the notification that I was accepted to an important program, or a breakup that happened mostly via Facebook Messenger (college, eyyy). But will  I have them in 50 years to look back on, the way my parents have letters and cards that they tossed into shoeboxes? Why do I have so many digital shoeboxes? Hard drives and thumb drives and message logs on ten different apps. It feels a little like a lost cause to try to keep all those memories together.

Luckily, we don’t have the same trouble with the jobs we receive. All submissions from the last week, below:

  *   Analyst Programmer, Lead (Atlanta Campus)<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/analyst-programmer-lead-atlanta-campus/>, Georgia State University
  *   Director of the World Music Archives & Music Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/director-of-the-world-music-archives-music-librarian/>, Wesleyan University
  *   Library Systems Coordinator – 5 Colleges Consortium<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/library-system-coordinator-5-colleges-consortium/>, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries
  *   Head of Acquisitions, Tisch Library<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/head-of-acquisitions-tisch-library/>, Tufts University
  *   Curator, Maryland & Historical Collections<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/curator-maryland-historical-collections/>, University of Maryland Libraries
  *   Social Science Data Curator and GIS Librarian<https://jobs.diglib.org/job/social-science-data-curator-and-gis-librarian-washington-university-in-st-louis/>, Washington University in St. Louis

View listings on our site<https://jobs.diglib.org/> or by tracking #DLFjobs<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23dlfjobs&src=typd>. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit<https://jobs.diglib.org/jobs/post-a-job/add/> it quickly—for free, if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member<https://www.clir.org/about/current-sponsors-and-funders/> institution.

All the best,
Becca

---------
Becca Quon | she/her/hers
Program Officer
Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>