The 2019 Access Program Committee invites proposals for participation in the upcoming Access Conference, which will be held September 30 to October 2, 2019 in Edmonton, Alberta at the [log in to unmask],-113.5043328,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xcf082ff6f71ed391?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwinkY615-nhAhUNHnwKHXK2DWEQ_BIwCnoECA0QCA">Matrix Hotel, hosted by University of Alberta Libraries. The call for proposals is open until May 10th, 2019.
This single stream conference features exciting keynotes, presentations, lightning talks, a hackathon, and lots of time for networking and social events.
We are seeking proposals for:
- 20 min presentations (15 min presentation & 5 min for questions)
- These could be demos, theory or practice, case studies, original research, etc.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed
- 60 min multi-speaker sessions (45 min + 15 min for questions)
- We expect you to organize the speakers but the format is up to you. In these longer blocks, we want to give space for dialogue and conversation around an issue or project.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed like the presentation proposals.
- 5 min lightning talks
- Want to show off a new project, introduce a hypothesis or just have something to say? These 5 min lightning talks are the perfect place to get in front of an audience and get your idea out there.
- These sessions will not be peer-reviewed.
Sarah Severson | she/her/hers
11231 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton, AB T6G 2J8
The University of Alberta is situated on traditional Treaty 6 territory and homeland of the Métis peoples.
Amiskwaciwâskahikan / ᐊᒥᐢᑲᐧᒋᕀᐋᐧᐢᑲᐦᐃᑲᐣ / Edmonton