This morning, someone wrote something in a message blast that’s had me in and out of fits of rage all day. I’m going to repeat it here—but hope none of you will angry-quit your inboxes, when you read it. It was this:

“Happy TGIM!!”

Can you believe it? I feel like a more appropriate way to ease into Monday morning is a Gregorian chant and a solemn nod. Or whatever the virtual equivalent of that may be. I mean, I love work—but do I love Monday mornings? Or cute acronyms on Monday mornings? No; the answer is no.

Do you have any pet peeves that are particular to Mondays? Reading these emails, maybe? 😅 On that note, here are the positions submitted to the Jobs Board in the last week:

Know someone who may want to receive the Digest without signing up for the DLF listserv? Send them this way, to our new mailing list.

View listings on our site or by tracking #DLFjobs. If you have a position description to share with the community, you can submit it quickly—for free, if you’re from a CLIR Sponsor or DLF Member institution.

All best,

Becca

---------

Becca Quon | she/her/hers

Program Officer

Council on Library & Information Resources (CLIR)

diglib.org | clir.org