Dear all,
I'd like to bring to your attention to the Summer School *“Pathos. Forms
and fortunes of literary emotions”*, taking place on August 27-30th, 2019
in the amazing setting of Monopoli, Italy.

Here is the full program: http://bit.ly/ENTbro
Registration is open until May, 30th: http://bit.ly/ent2019

Plenary talks by Karin Kukkonen, Françoise Lavocat and Paolo Giovannetti.
There will be a seminar dedicated to the *computational study of emotions
in literary texts and readers' response*.

We will work on emotions in different literary traditions through various
perspectives and methods. Some of the topics and authors covered are: Elena
Ferrante, Elsa Morante, sentimentalism, cognitive narratology,
fact/fiction, and digital literary studies.

The Summer School is open to anybody interested in the topic, with credits
available for graduate students.

*Please, forward this invitation to anybody you think might be interested.*
Thank you,

Federico Pianzola
--
Marie Skłodowska Curie Research Fellow – Department of Human Sciences for
Education "R. Massa"

Senior Researcher – School of Media, Arts and Science
Sogang University, Seoul

Managing editor of Enthymema
International journal of literary criticism, literary theory, and
philosophy of literature
http://riviste.unimi.it/index.php/enthymema/index