OPF Spotlight on Suppliers webinar series: Automation in digital preservation – the future starts now
Wednesday 8 May, 16:00 CEST

Join Peter Anderton, VP Product Management at Preservica, as he provides an introduction and overview of Preservica, including a discussion around digital preservation in practice today. Ahead of our next release, Peter will highlight some of the latest features in Preservica and how these have been shaped by user group priorities and feedback. Peter will also cover some of the current initiatives being driven by our innovation team, and how these will help solve current and possible future digital preservation challenges.

Speakers
Peter Anderton, Preservica

Date and time
Wednesday 8 May, 16:00 (CEST). The webinar will last approximately 1 hour.

Registration
OPF members receive priority registration for our webinars and the recordings and slides will be available to members who cannot attend live. To be the first to hear when remaining places are available to the community, sign up to our mailing list

Registration is now open to the community. Register to reserve your place.

Due to popular demand we have increased the number of OPF webinar places to 100, available on a first come, first served basis.

Kind Regards,
Becky

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager