Dear All,
The Open Preservation Foundation is pleased to share that the first release
candidate for veraPDF 1.14
<https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/releases/download/v1.14.6-RC/verapdf-installer.zip>
is now available for community testing.

This release contains a large number of bug fixes and feature requests
including the latest resolutions from the Validation Technical Working
Group of the PDF Association. We have also made significant improvements to
the performance of the software.

The draft release notes
<https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/releases/tag/v1.14.6-RC>
document all the fixes and features.
Feedback welcome

We invite the community to download and test the release candidate. If you
think you find a bug, please report it on the veraPDF issue tracker on
GitHub <https://github.com/veraPDF/veraPDF-library/issues> or contact us
<https://openpreservation.org/about/contact> with any feedback.

We will also continue internal testing of the release candidate and there
may be a few small changes before the public production release.

*Our thanks go to all the contributors, particularly the Dual Lab
<http://www.duallab.com/> Development Team and the OPF Product Board for
your ongoing input and feedback.*

More information is available at
https://openpreservation.org/news/verapdf-1-14-release-candidate-available-for-community-testing/