From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mackenzie M. Salisbury <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 3:23:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Excel Formula to change Title Fields into APA Format (in terms of Capitalization)

Hi all!

Does anyone know of an Excel Formula to change Title Fields into APA Format (in terms of Capitalization)? Or a way to make a batch change in another program? I've seen the one off copy and paste website, but nothing that would handle more than one title at a time.

Best!

Mackenzie Salisbury (she, her, hers)<https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/diversity-inclusion>
Librarian, Digital Scholarship
Walden University Library<https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>
<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>

<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>

<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>[icon_facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/Walden-University-Library>  <https://www.instagram.com/walden.university.library/> [icon_instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/walden.university.library>   <https://twitter.com/WaldenULibrary> [icon_twitter] <https://twitter.com/WaldenULibrary>   <https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/studentnews?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature> [icon_libnews] <https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/library/studentnews?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=email_signature>