Good Day,

I hope this e-mail finds you well! Currently, I am in the process of editing a forthcoming publication, Emerging Trends, and Impacts of the Internet of Things in Libraries to be published by IGI Global, an international publisher of progressive academic research. I would like to take this opportunity to cordially invite you to submit your work for consideration in this publication.

I am certain that your contribution to this topic and/or other related research areas would make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please note beside the Internet of Things for libraries, research can also include Blockchain technology for libraries, Artificial Intelligence, IoT Technology, mobile technology & libraries, cloud & libraries, Robotics & libraries

Please visit https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/4024 for more details regarding this publication and to submit your work. You can also find detailed manuscript formatting and submission guidelines at http://www.igi-global.com/publish/contributor-resources/before-you-write/. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you very much for your consideration of this invitation, and I hope to hear from you by July 30th, 2019

Best wishes,

Barbara Holland

Editor