Hi Andrew,
Have you considered moving it to wordpress.com? I have been pretty pleased
with them. You get to run your site, but they take care of updates etc.
Makes running a wordpress site pretty easy and they are fairly inexpensive.
Chuck McAndrew
IT Librarian
Lebanon Public Libraries
Lebanon NH

--
*The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from
Lebanon Public Libraries employees regarding the business of the library,