I had not, thanks for the suggestion. I'm surprised I haven’t seen it listed on any of the several review sites I've visited, and I'm wondering why that might be the case.

Also, thank you to everybody else who's responded so far.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chuck McAndrew
Sent: Wednesday, July 3, 2019 11:21 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] recommendations for/advice re: Wordpress managed hosting

Hi Andrew,
Have you considered moving it to wordpress.com? I have been pretty pleased with them. You get to run your site, but they take care of updates etc.
Makes running a wordpress site pretty easy and they are fairly inexpensive.
Chuck McAndrew
IT Librarian
Lebanon Public Libraries
Lebanon NH

--
*The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from Lebanon Public Libraries employees regarding the business of the library, are government records available to the public upon request.  Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.  *
** WARNING: This email originated from outside of Seton Hall University. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. **