From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Natasha Allen
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2019 3:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] From the Community Support Squad wrt "Note [admiistratativia]"

Hi all,

If we are wanting to get community feedback on something like a code of conduct page, may I suggest instead of using github,  we have a shared google doc allowing folks to make comments/have discussions on that document? I'm sure there are probably better ways out there than a google doc, so feel free to chime in with other options. I was just thinking that even though a lot of us are coders and therefore familiar with github, other folks who may not be as familiar with that format might want to have a say.

Natasha

---
Natasha Allen (she/her)
System and Fulfillment Coordinator, University Library San José State University
1 Washington Square
San José , CA 95192
408-808-2655