Apologies for cross-listing :)

As academic librarians, we help build our students into digital citizens.
They need the tools and resources to be savvy tech users and to become
information literate. We need to make sure that our students understand the
permanence of their digital actions. This 90-minute webinar explores how
you can collaborate with students to expand their digital citizenship
skills within your campus community through academic departments,
technology offices, and student engagement initiatives. You'll learn
research-based best practices that you can implement using the framework of
the hero's journey without creating an additional burden on faculty, staff,
and students.

*Presenter:* Casey Davis, Instructional Designer (IT), Arizona State
University's University Technology Office
*Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm Central Time*

View details
<http://www.ala.org/lita/guiding-students-through-digital-citizenship>
and Register
here
<http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=olweb&Template=/Conference/ConferenceList.cfm&ConferenceTypeCode=X>
.

*Can't attend the live event?* No problem! Register and you'll receive a
link to the recording.

*More LITA Continuing Education Coming Soon*

Universal Parity to Resources: Rethinking Library Access
<http://www.ala.org/lita/universal-parity-resources-rethinking-library-access>
July 25, 2019, 1:00 – 2:00 pm Central Time
Presenters: Christine Elliott and Courtney McAllister

Check out our upcoming lineup and get details
<http://www.ala.org/lita/learning/online> on our latest round of online
learning to boost your skill set!

*Questions or Comments?*

For all other questions or comments related to LITA continuing education,
contact us at (312) 280-4268 or [log in to unmask]

--
Ally Williams, M.Ed.
Frontier Nursing University

Email: [log in to unmask]