Thanks, Steven!
This is helpful.
In the long term, I need to understand these market rates and get organized
in such a fashion that I can be a competitive employer.
I'm not running a library... I'm running a non-profit / consortium, and I
think that if I want to offer top notch member services I need to work my
way toward a model that can sustain top talent.
While I listed this as a 1 year job, I have every intention of growing a
team I can sustain over time.
Any idea might I look to find average salary information?
Much thanks for your thoughtful response
Best
Nate

--
Nate Hill