The Digital Library Federation<https://www.diglib.org/> is thrilled to announce the release of the full program for our 2019 DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation 2019: Critical Junctures, taking place October 13-17 in Tampa, Florida. This year’s program is remarkable, and you won’t want to miss it.

Check it out: https://forum2019.diglib.org/schedule/

We are especially grateful to our volunteer Reviewers and Program Committee<https://forum2019.diglib.org/thank-you/>, without whom this fabulous program would not have come together. And, thank you to all who submitted proposals. This year’s field was especially competitive, and it shows in the strong program we’re sharing today.

Registration remains open<https://forum2019.diglib.org/registration/> for all events, but hurry, tickets for the DLF Forum are going quickly. We expect to go on the waitlist in the coming month, so secure your spot now. (Presenting at the Forum? You’re in. But please register now<https://forum2019.diglib.org/registration/>, since we're holding spots for you.)

What are the DLF Forum, Learn@DLF, and Digital Preservation?

  *   The DLF Forum<https://forum2019.diglib.org/> (#DLFforum<https://twitter.com/hashtag/dlfforum>, October 14-16), our signature event, welcomes digital library practitioners and others from member institutions and the broader community, for whom it serves as a meeting place, marketplace, and congress. The event is a chance for attendees to present work, meet with other DLF working group members, and share experiences, practices and information. Learn more here: https://forum2019.diglib.org/about

  *   Learn@DLF<https://forum2019.diglib.org/call-for-proposals> (#learnatdlf<https://twitter.com/hashtag/learnatdlf>, October 13) is our dedicated pre-conference workshop day for digging into tools, techniques, workflows, and concepts. Through engaging, hands-on sessions, attendees will gain experience with new tools and resources, exchange ideas, and develop and share expertise with fellow community members. Learn more here: https://forum2019.diglib.org/learnatdlf/

  *   Digital Preservation<https://ndsa.org/meetings> (#digipres19<https://twitter.com/hashtag/digipres19>, October 16-17), the major annual meeting of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance<https://ndsa.org/>, will help to chart future directions for both the NDSA and digital stewardship, and is a crucial venue for intellectual exchange, community-building, development of best practices, and national-level agenda-setting in the field. Learn more about this year’s event, whose theme is ‘Critical Junctures,’ here: http://ndsa.org/meetings/

As you can see, we have an exciting week planned. Don't delay - register now to secure your spot.<https://forum2019.diglib.org/registration/>

Questions? Email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

All the best,
Aliya, on behalf of Team DLF and the Program Committee

Aliya Reich | she/her/hers
Program Manager for Conferences and Events
Council on Library and Information Resources / The Digital Library Federation
2221 South Clark Street, Arlington, VA 22202
443-671-4212
diglib.org<http://diglib.org/> | clir.org<http://clir.org/>